About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Free Swimming on USA Day...

I had a fantastic weekend, drinking, eating lovely food, the little break in the country, walking the Ulster Way, playing Crazy Golf, buying a new fish (called him Kanya), watching the football (Why is Rooney not getting more stick for being sent off and reacting like a twat?!), watching the F1 race (go on Shu) and generally having fun. You can check out some pics here, as I finally updated my MoBlog!

SKY TV called me yesterday - they always do at this time of the year as there is no football fixtures - offering me the movies and sports, the whole deal for an extra £10 a month for 3 months. Sounds great and every year I take it but it's only after that I realise, I never watch sports, I have seen all the movies and the ones I have not see I never find the time to watch! Well done SKY, you got me again!

I watched a great program on channel 4 last night, I can't understand why it was given a late night slot when it's target audience is probably teenagers and kids, it was also very entertaining, interesting and deserved a better time.

Channel 4 produced a program about this before, that one was shown maybe 3 years ago and I had heard of it before that. You may never have known it existed but I bet you have tried it! It's called Parkour or free running, that is, moving through the urban jungle your own unique way, fluid, like water if you will. It's all very spiritual but at base level it's jumping roof to roof, fence to fence, pillar to post by some very fit, skilled men (weirdly no women featured in the shows, well possibly 1 or 2, maybe their boobs get in the way) with huge balls! The BBC have a great page about it, with pics, video and history, click here to have a look!

To finish off today it's STAT WHORE TIME again:

January 2006 - 4985
February 2006 - 5398
March 2006 - 11100
April 2006 - 12965
May 2006 - 14486
June - 14283

TOTAL: 63217

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My life in photo's UPDATED LAST NIGHT! :: Watch the world cup live in ASCII :: Freestyle Music Refuses To Die :: This is kinda funny. Be careful of what you purchase... :: Funny Doctor

TODAY'S BIG BROTHER THOUGHT :: 2 houses, great idea but them all knowing what is going on... SUCKS!

TODAY'S QUESTION :: Why do old people wear those huge sunglasses? You see them in 80's shows about Vegas but they are everywhere now!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "If you were born again, would you have two bellybuttons?"


No comments: