About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I Bought a Tent...

I have so much crap to talk about but no time to think so here are some of the main points. On Friday I am off camping in Tollymore Forest Park, hopefully. Do you like my tent:

Tent

STAT WHORE TIME (yet again):

January 2006 - 4985
February 2006 - 5398
March 2006 - 11100
April 2006 - 12965
May 2006 - 14486
June - 14283
July - 11116

TOTAL: 74333

Bloody MySpace is down again, how can this be, does anyone care and can we really moan about it, it's free of charge after all!

How good is the Chris Moyles / Silly Allen rip off - parody - of Smile by Lily Allen called Piles?! The best one he has done in a while, with great lyrics and pace!

They don’t call it the 'World Series' for nuthin! On 28th July, the most coveted of all poker tournaments began, the 2006 World Series of Poker Main Event! I wish all the best to the amateurs, celebrities and professionals alike who compete for a share of a projected $80 million prize pool and the much sought after gold bracelet.

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO......DAMN!! :: First Post :: The Top Sample Sources List which ranks the most popular movies, TV-series and other crap! :: Clitoral massage :: The top 10 unintentionally worst company URLs

TONIGHT'S TV TO WATCH :: Nothing as I am going out!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Mop and Glo - The floor wax used by Three-Mile-Island cleanup team."


No comments: