About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bored, Dull, Blam, Exciting...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123



I hate this dam weather, I could not sleep at all last night, muggy and warm, thank god there has been some rain, roll on the downturn in the weather over the next few days! My life is really boring at the mo, there just seems to be nothing going on with anyone. I have organised a little treat for myself next weekend but I will be mysterious on that for now. I am happy enough not doing much to be honest, just taking stock, saving money and entertaining myself! lol I am lucky I find that easy enough to do! Next month everything will be a little more exciting, I promise! Well it might be, there are enough things teetering on the edge that it could go completely the other way and my life could be turned on it's head, hey that's the beauty of it tho! Well something like, that!

So Hamilton won in Canada, I am not that fussed really, he is new and not etched out a character yet, it's all quite boring but good for the sport in the UK and I guess he is very marketable! Wait until the scraps start, he put some noses out of joint and the arrogance shows through, then he may become more interesting, he NEEDS corrupting! Kubica is out of hospital with no major injuries, how amazing is that and my race in next weeks GP!!

It's my god sons (Xander) birthday this weekend so heading over to Neil and Ali's for a "party" on Saturday! Friday I hope to be popping over to see John! Thursday I am getting my hair chopped, tonight and Wednesday I will mainly be fiddling! lol

I am now on facebook if you care to look me up, use my e mail address at the top! Take care and have a good day folks!

TODAY'S LINKS :: How to Win Friends and Influence People :: Dual screen wallpapers :: What's wrong with this picture? :: Upside-Down-Ternet :: Homemade device providing endless entertainment until the squirrels catch on

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change!"

BIG BROTHER THOUGHT OF THE DAY :: I have not really been watching! I know that is hard to believe but there you have it! Least there are some guys now and one is from N.I. but it's all a bit tedious really!

AddThis Feed Button

Get Truphone

No comments: