About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hello Everyone, Want an Update???

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123


OK, OK, so it's been a while, well a looonnngggg while! I don't really know why I have not updated, I wish I could say it was because I was so busy but I don't think that excuse will cut it. I am still not working, by choice, am telling people that I am retired. I have not even looked for a job, it's not the situation I wanted to be in but when I realised that this is the last time in my life that I will not have any responsibilities, no bills, wife, GF, kids and that gubbens, with enough money put aside to live the same life that I have been, I thought I should enjoy it! So here we are.

I have found plenty to get on with, working through an PC Maintenance course with a friend, playing poker (won in Wolseys last night sorry Kayeso), hitting the pub and acting like a teenager every weekend, watching every movie going that I can grab, got Sky+ so am very flexible as to when I wanna watch TV (can't recommend Sky+ high enough), playing PS3 (bought lots of games), modding my PC (hard drives, routers, software, etc), pottering, blah, blah, blah. It's great just doing whatever and living anti social hours (can't tell if 6am is early in the morning of late at night)! The weirdest thing is that I am drinking less than I ever was before, I thought I would be drinking more but hey, that's a good thing!

This week I watched the Royal Rumble live with John on Sunday, poker last night in the pub, tonight is study night at Brian's, hair cut tomorrow night (been growing it and I look like a 70's throw back), cleaning, etc on Fri and then round to Two Beers, finally out on the town on Saturday night, dinner and clubbing possibly... Sunday chill and take my niece out for lunch!

I have booked a holiday to Costa Del Cardiff to see Jackie for our birthdays so looking forward to that and may try and get away somewhere else any offers, Malaga anyone?! lol

Little Amy bunny is up the duff, nothing to do with me... he he, but I wanna congratulate her and wish her all the best, she will be a wonderful Mom!

Should mention the new TV shows starting soon (the bloody writers strike is really messing up my TV as everything that I DL is on hold), Lost next week and Ashes to Ashes, boy that show has a lot to live up to! I am currently DL'ing all the hits from 1981.

My internet is screwed (something to do with the telephone line and problems on my exchange but that's my own findings), I use Tiscali and this is an extract from our last exchange, can you tell how stressed I am getting, lol. It's been going on for like 6 months now:

"Can you please explain to me why I was told by two of your 2nd level support team and 1 sales person why my line (after testing) could support 7.7mb?

I used to have 2.3mb broadband until I started having problems, traced to Tiscali but no formal explanation given, with a loss of broadband for 2 weeks and now achieving only a speed of 1.2mb. Can you tell me why you are now only saying it will support a slower speed (I have checked samknows to see what I can get), has my line been tested at all? Also I have had e mails confirming that the upgrade will take place and also it has taken a month for someone to get back to me on this despite various e mails to billing, technical support, etc."

I really need to change my profile here, it's been the same for over 6 months and a little out of date!

Finally today I have to mention Big Brother, I know no one watched it but you really missed out, it was fantastic and Big John deserved to win, what a lovely man. Special mention goes to Calista she is my ideal chick, to young obviously but she is fun, hot, intelligent, hubba, hubba!

Peace out!

TODAY'S LINKS :: Scalextric signs The Stig! :: International Delete Your MySpace Account Day :: iFob :: 9 Secrets That Hotels Don't Want You to Know :: Build-It-Solar :: 50 Inspirational Quotes That Make You Think :: Wiggum for Presedent 2008!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "I R S: We've got what it takes to take what you've got"

Add This Feed Button

No comments: