About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Things I've Recorded With Sky+ And Not Watched Yet...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123

  • A.I. Artificial Intelligence
  • Chris Rock: Bigger and Blacker
  • Torchwood Reaper
  • A Place in the Sun
  • Later 200 With Jooles Holland

Had a lovely evening last night at Neil and Ali's, got to have a lovely chat with Ali while Neil, clearly a technophobe in his old age, tried to set up his Xbox 360 and I even got to say good night to Xander!

So where will you be on Superbowl Sunday? Obviously I will be watching the game, lacking SBB but there you have it! Um, New England Patriots to win I suppose for the clean sweep, winning every game of the season!

I can't wait to go out and get trashed tonight, really looking forward to getting drunk. As I have been drinkin very little the novelty is back! Happy Birthday goes out to my big Sis, tonight is her night so I hope I don't end up just falling over, doubt it tho, I can never get THAT drunk, lol!

Hope you all have and are having a brill weekend! Party safe folks!

TODAY'S LINKS :: The man who owns the Internet :: Living in a Garbage Truck :: Play Classic 20Q :: How much of your favorite energy drink, soda, or caffeinated food would it take to kill you? :: FileWin.com can find torrents, mp3s, videos, images, ebooks, roms, zip files, or anything else you can think of!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love....Albert Einstein"

* PlayStation®3 Gaming Tag [add me] - GAD123 *
Add This Feed Button

No comments: