About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Is This Really How It Is...

From Fast-Times:


Imagine you are happy. Really, really, blissfully happy. So happy you could cry, only you can't cry because you're so happy. Now multiply that by ten. Everyone around you is just as happy. Strangers are friends, and your friends are the most beautiful, lovely, wonderful people in all creation. All is good and right in the world; problems cease to exist. Music doesn't just go past your, it enters you, and sings in harmony with your very soul.

Okay, hokey spiritual stuff aside, ecstasy is pretty nice. Quite simply, having a wee boogie with your mates can be transformed into one of the best experiences of your life. Pop a fairly decent pill at midnight, and after half to three quarters of an hour of stressing about whether you bought a fake, you'll begin to notice a warm, tingly feeling in your arms and legs. It's fairly common for some people to feel a bit queasy and pukey when the E starts to kick in, but don't worry, it passes within 5-15 minutes. At some stage the rushes will hit; waves of warm, fuzzy happiness that'll put the biggest, cheesiest grin on your face. You may experience extreme clarity about your life and your potential; temporarily seeing through the self-imposed barriers that hold you back in life. Pretty soon though you'll give up on philosophy and head for the dance floor. There, the DJ wields godlike power; his selections lifting you to new and previously unexperienced levels of nirvana. You'll feel a strong connection to everyone; you'll be all over your friends, not to mention other random groovers. The urge to hold hands, hug, stroke and massage your dance buddies will overcome you, and feel fantastic no matter whether you are giving or receiving. If you took your E at midnight, you'll typically start to fade off between three and four o'clock. By five, mostly only speeders are left on the dance floor.

Sounds good, don't it??!

TODAY'S LINKS
::
What do you think of the new site images created by Pandairo? :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Annoyances.org :: The Inscrutable 8-Ball Revealed :: Microsoft License - Funny :: Life from inside a water cooler...

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Be Proactive not Reactive"

No comments: