About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Song I Am Currently Learning...

To bolster that Friday feeling here are the lyrics to the best song around at the moment, its Bloc Party and Two More Years. Have a good one folks!

In two more years, my sweetheart, we will see another view
such longing for the past for such completion
What was once golden has now turned a shade of grey
I've become crueller in your presence

They say: 'be brave, there's a right way and a wrong way'
This pain won't last for ever, this pain won't last for ever

Two more years, there's only two more years
Two more years, there's only two more years
Two more years so hold on

You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved polar bear
Tears to fill a sea to drown a beacon
To start anew all over, remove those scars from your arms
To start anew all over more enlightened

I know, my love, this is not the only story you can tell
This pain won't last for ever, this pain won't last for ever

Two more years...

You don't need to find answers for questions never asked of you
You don't need to find answers

Dead weights and balloons
Drag me to you
Dead weights and balloons
To sleep in your arms
I've become crueller since I met you
I've become rougher, this world is killing me

We cover our lies with handshakes and smiles
We try to remember our alibis
We tell lies to our parents he hide in their rooms
We bury our secrets in the garden
Of course we could never make this love last
I said of course we could never make this love last
The only love we know is love for ourselves
We bury our secrets in the garden

TODAY'S LINKS :: Funny State Slogans :: All New T-Shirts Hell Shirts Here :: Catch Flys With Chop Sticks :: Men's Rules (that women should know) :: Bored? Listless? Help is at hand!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Graham, I have been looking for information on and I found your post about this post. Maybe this was not exactly what I was looking for but I was glad that I found your blog which has given me some new ideas that I can use on my own site. Blogs are a great way of sharing news and views.

Anonymous said...

Think that will drive you some extra traffic?