About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ramblings and Smoking...

OK OK, sorry to anyone who reads this on a regular bases but I have not posted simply because this is the busiest time at work and that's all I have been doing, WORKING! However things in general have improved a great deal for me... Soon it will be time to get my social life back on track as well. As always I have been posting pics over at my MoBlog, so always check there if you don't see an update here!

I want to buy myself something fun, just to blow some cash really, hear are two things I have been looking at:

42

MiniMoto Bike

Has anyone any ideas of something fun to get? Also thought about a cool laptop, new super PC or just buying lots of small things! Trying to plan a few trips away but it's tough getting hols from work until Christmas time! I hope I have not neglected too many people over the past few months but in the new year everything will be back on an even keel.

I will post something more fun and intellectual soon but for now this will have to do. Smokers have supported the health service with Tax from cigarettes for 60 years and all they want us to do is give up. I personally have not been to the Docs in 10 years so have not taken back anything. Lets all give up smoking, become obese and see how the government copes with that!

The visits for this month have really gone up, so thanks to all that keep coming back and hello to all the first timers! Now all you guys have to do for me is... COMMENT!

STAT WHORE:

January'05 - 1649
February'05 - 2016
March'05 - 2539
April'05 - 2760
May 2005 - 3914
June 2005 - 4732
July 2005 - 4773
August 2005 - 4562
September 2005 - 3789
October 2005 - 6301

TODAY'S LINKS :: Nice Little Blog :: 16 Famous People Who Grew Marijuana :: Customise Windows :: Funny images

REMEMBER KID'S :: "You know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button"

No comments: