About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I am back, sort of...

*Sigh* I suppose I should write something here as it's been effectively light years since I done so, tho it is 11pm and I am just in from work! How about, it's just 40 days left until Christmas, ok maybe that's not want you want to hear, I certainly don't but hey, it's a Monday so I don't think I can bring you down further. Anyway on with the show...

Last week was made up of work, work and more work, it's the busiest time of the year for us ergo me and subsequently my social life goes in to freefall! I did however purchase some nice things, you can check them out by clicking HERE, if you want, your call! I got a 42" inch Plasma TV, a k750i Moby, free view for the rents and cool cordless headphones for my "I'M NOT DEAF" father! Over the weekend I got a bit carried away on Play.com and purchased:

Nissan DV098 DivX / DVD Player
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith (2 Discs)
Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow - The Collectors Edition (2 Discs)
House Of Flying Daggers (1 Disc) (Region 2 DVD)
Hellboy (2 Discs)
South Park - Bigger Longer Uncut
Spirited Away (2 Discs)
Great Lies to Tell Small Kids - Andy Riley (BOOK)

That will keep me going for a while and I think I also have found someone who would actually wanna watch some of the DVD's with me but she will have to be good. That leads me nicely on to the weekend of fun and frolics! Well maybe not a weekend full but I did hit Cafe Vaudeville on Sat night and had the pleasure of some great company! I love being cryptic, tho I don't really think that was *big grin* indeed *sighs, shakes head, looks at floor*

TODAY'S LINKS :: New Sniff Petrol :: Batgirl Was A Librarian - Blog :: My Next purchase - Maybe

REMEMBER KID'S :: "The less things you have to do the more you will stretch them out to fill the day!"

No comments: