About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sorry Guys...

Well that's another weekend done and dusted! I am so tired I just wanna cry, how long do I have to wait till the 'big push' at work is over and Xmas is here!? Sorry for not posting here too often, just having, for the first time, one of those lean periods that all us bloggers go through. It's not that I don't have anything to say, just I have too many other things going on and one of them, surprisingly, happens to be a good thing! *winks at Dimples*

On Friday I popped over to John's for coffee, watched Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow on my medium price range cinema system, then up at 6am on Saturday for some work stuff! In the evening was dinner and the pub, not saying where because I did not take pics, I hate telling you about something but you can't really visualise it! Did not seem appropriate anyway to take snaps but I will next time I head out in town, which happens to be this Saturday!

Does anyone watch Weeds the TV show, if you don't START! It's just great. The theme tune is excellent as is all the music on the show! I just downloaded Little Boxes. Really wanna burn it for my car but AGAIN, Grrr, my CD player aint burning! Think I may do a full clean install on my system, it's the only option left, tho it makes me sad! On the subject of Sky 1 programs, have you head they are remaking The Prisoner? It's going to be different but it's pretty exciting, the original was amazing and the final show was just mad!

That's me, I am done, peace out folks and have a great week!

TODAY'S LINKS :: Christopher Johnson's ASCII Art Collection :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Play Some Music :: The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World :: Book-A-Minute SF/F :: Street Tech

REMEMBER KID'S :: "We're gonna get a new TV. Twenty-one inch screen, realistic flesh tones, and a little cart so we can wheel it into the dining room on holidays!"

No comments: