About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Guess Who Is Back...

Hey folks, ya miss me? Nah thought not! I had a lovely holiday, well it was more like an extended weekend, full of drink, merriment and going to bed at the same time I got up this morning! Now it's back to the old grind stone, trying to eek out a living from within these office walls and for what, a fistful of dollars to purchase things in an attempt to lift my mood and forget about working in this box. A circle, not quite vicious, maybe more of a soulless circle. Yes, before you say anything I am down but remember I have been off for a week and it's Monday! *sigh* Normal service will resume tomorrow!

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: See how fast you can type! :: Scrabble Q without U Words :: The Great Big List of Things that Make Me Angry :: Howard Marks :: MSN Pranks

TODAY'S BIG BROTHER THOUGHT TONIGHT'S TV TO WATCH :: Ok on Monday we have Holyoaks at 6.30pm, Channel 4 News at 7.00pm on C4, The War of the World at 8.00pm on C4, Big Brother on C4 at 9.00pm followed my Lost on RTE2 at 10.00pm and finally Big Brother's Big Brain at 11.05pm before bed!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Don't treat me any differently than you would the Queen."


No comments: