About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lost in the Sky...

Over the weekend I tried to set up SKY's broadband movie download service, what a shambles! First you need Windows Media Player 10, I have 11! So rolled it back and then had problems with the DRM (digital rights management) folder! Still can't get it to work, have tried all the fixes and to top it off now I am having problems playing DVD's! I also read this today, sort out your current sh*t first SKY, that's my advice! All very frustrating. Anyway staying with the movie theme do you all know you can watch the first 24 minutes of A Scanner Darkly online, free? Well you can, just by clicking here. It looks like a cool flick, totally me, through and through!

Lost was amazing last night, the last eps is next Monday and I want it to arrive NOW, hmmm on second thoughts I don't as then it's finished until season 3! Must say it's set the finale up perfectly. Staying with TV, I have no interest in Love Island but the arrival or Steve-O is sure to stir things up so if anyone watches, keep me posted on his sananagans!

I am so tired today, trying to turn my life around after sleeping all day and staying up all night is tough. So sorry if it's a bit rambley today. Hating this weather too, hate the summer anyway but this heat and sun is taking the p*ss. I can't understand why you lot are complaining tho, you prayed for a good summer!! 1 last thing, I am going to try and free up some time to look at secondlife.com, with MySpace now being more popular than Google and Yahoo, big companies and their agencies are struggling to understand the implications of social media mixed with online entertainment. A part from that I hear people are making a good living selling virtual flowers there!

TODAY'S LINKS :: New Playboy Poster :: Song Quotes By Johnny Cash :: Amsterdam Guide :: 10 Possible Outcomes of Gnegg’s Space-Time Paradox

TONIGHT'S TV TO WATCH :: On Tuesday we have Hollyoaks at 6:30pm on channel 4, Andalusia: The Legacy of the Moors at 7:15 PM on Channel 5, Big Brother at 9.00pm on C4 or maybe Goldfinger on ITV4 at 9.00pm, finally it's got to be Love Island at 10.00pm on ITV!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "My dog can lick anyone!"


No comments: