About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

TV, Playlists and The Future...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123



So we are heading towards the new TV season of shows like Lost, South Park and Heroes! Also some new US series to watch out for include; Bionic Women, Reaper, The Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Cavemen, Chuck and Lipstick Jungle??! Apparently they are all evadible on the net!

I don't know what this says about me but here are the songs in my current iTunes Playlist:

Either Way ~ The Twang Everlong ~ Foo Fighters Starz In Their Eyes ~ Just Jack The Logical Song ~ Supertramp Do It Again ~ The Chemical Brothers Dance Tonight ~ Paul Mccartney Battle Scars ~ The Chemical Brothers Times Like These ~ Foo Fighters Breakfast In America ~ Supertramp High and Dry ~ Lele De Los Van Van/Radiohead Give A Little Bit ~ Supertramp Gravity ~ Embrace Dreamer ~ Supertramp Set The Fire To The Third Bar ~ Snow Patrol Featuring Martha Wainwright Sirens ~ Dizzee Rascal Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors ~ Editors Famous Last Words ~ My Chemical Romance It's Raining Again ~ Supertramp Let Me Love You ~ Mario The Salmon Dance ~ The Chemical Brothers Best Of You ~ Foo Fighters Could Well Be In ~ The Streets Teenagers ~ My Chemical Romance Foundations ~ Kate Nash Real Girl ~ Mutya Buena New Shoes ~ Paolo Nutini Track 09 ~ The Go! Team Standing In The Way Of Control ~ The Gossip Either Way Remix ~ The Twang Ft. Mike Skinner & Professor Green Signal Fire ~ Snow Patrol Crazy In Love ~ Snow Patrol The Girls ~ Calvin Harris Teenagers ~ My Chemical Romance Mr Brightside ~ The Killers Saturate ~ The Chemical Brothers Umbrella ~ Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z Somewhere Else ~ Razorlight So Here We Are ~ Bloc Party Open Your Eyes ~ Snow Patrol Beautiful Liar ~ Beyonce And Shakira Love Today ~ MIKA Glamorous ~ Fergie Feat. Ludacris Learn to Fly ~ Foo Fighters Dying In Your Arms ~ Trivium Ass Like That ~ Eminem Foo Fighters ~ Everlong Acoustic White & Nerdy ~ "Weird Al" Yankovic We Are The Night ~ The Chemical Brothers Wanna Be (Ft. Lily Allen) ~ Dizzee Rascal Somewhere Else ~ Razorlight The Sweet Escape ~ Gwen Stefani Feat. Akon

Until tomorrow, have a good day folks!

TODAY'S LINKS :: The Feckin' Search Engine of Ireland :: Will You Get in to Heaven :: Lords of the Logistic :: New T-Shirt Hell Shirts :: A Real Electromagnetic Pistol! :: Why Daddy Shouldn’t Buy Baby Clothes

REMEMBER KID'S :: "I took an IQ test and the results were negative!"
AddThis Feed Button

Get Truphone

No comments: