About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Where Have I Been....

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123



So here we are and I have not posted in ages! Believe it or not I have actually been very busy. There is not much I wanna say about the last few weeks except sorry to all those I have neglected! It's so easy to do, putting off texting to tomorrow, not using MSN, picking up the phone, commenting on friends sites, e mail, aaaarrrrgggghhh! All these forms of communication and you still have to make time, unless it's just a "hello I am still alive", which I clearly am!

Anyway got completely hammered at the weekend, lunch on Friday turned in to 12+ hours on the sauce, followed by Saturday on a little mini pub crawl! I truly died on Sunday. I was fun trying to find places to smoke and I have to say there are a few nice beer gardens that popped up which I did not even know existed, why does no one promote them? Anyway that's going out sorted for me again!

Just some quickies; I watched all of Dexter last night (had to stay up so late to do so) and I must say it built to a nice climax, go check it out, go on! This weather we are having is fantastic! BB is boring me!! I got a mic for PS3!

This week is another busy one. It will be next week before everything has calmed down, so if I have not been in touch this week, expect something next week!

TODAY'S LINKS :: Neuromancer is a 1984 novel by William Gibson, notable for being the most famous early cyberpunk novel - Should I read it? :: The Fake Steve Apple Blog :: Connect U :: New T-Shirt Hell Shirts :: Pics of Bullet Impacts :: Monks... The First Bloggers??!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Nyquil: the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-hell-is-the-room-spinning medicine."
AddThis Feed Button

Get Truphone

No comments: