About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Camp Garth's Bleached His Dark Place...

It's been a while folks, sorry about that so for those of you still hanging around I am going to tell you what I am up to this weekend. It's been a busy old week, work and that and yet again I am off camping this weekend. It's probably the last time this year which is sad. We are going to Dungannon Park Caravan Park. It's just Dimples and I which should be fun, the weather is not the best (read as I love this weather):

weekends weather

Lost Season 3 started last night in the states so I am tracking down a copy, which I will encode for playing on my PSP and watch this weekend. Also getting Garth Marenghi's Darkplace and the first 25 eps of Bleach, how exciting??!

That's all for now but I will leave you with this; When creating and maintaining a personal website, you must consider your audience, aka who really reads this.. and the best guess I've come up with.... is no one.

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Garth Marenghi's Darkplace :: Bleach :: Family Guy Presents Stewie Live :: A Dirty Lezbo Photo

MYsPACE OF THE DAY :: Scissor Sisters

REMEMBER KID'S :: "The trouble with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard"


No comments: