About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Talking About Life In My Head...

Life for me at the minute is all full up, plans, plans and yet more plans! I am a very laid back person, like to take things as they come and I also like to adhere to a routine (read as a little obsessive compulsive). The luxury of that, do as I please ethic, seems to be slipping away though. I understand that as you get older you take on more responsibility and also that this is all relevant, I don't have kids for example! The next few months are the busiest at work, I have birthdays, anniversaries, meetings, people in hospital, social evenings, etc! How am I supposed to fit in MY time, poker and the day to day routine of my life to keep my sanity? It all makes me a bit queasy when I think about it. I need to sit down tonight and fill in my diary before my head explodes!

The reason for this ramble is uncertainty, I hate it, can't deal with it and have too much of it in my life at the mo, though any uncertainty is to much for me, especiality when it is out of my control! There are so many things I need to move forward but I am scared of pain, hurt, hassle, but I have to do it. Just one step forward but how? If I put one foot in front of the other, it's a risk, how do I retract it, how do I know its the right direction to go? I don't have a map, let alone a compass or any reference points! I like the status Quo and it likes me. I don't really bother people with my problems (they are miniscule ones anyway), just sometimes I need to let it out, so that's it dealt with, lets move on shall we?!

I am hopefully getting this little Coffee Maker:

Coffee Maker

TODAY'S LINKS :: South Park - Make Love, Not Warcraft (at last new episodes to view online) :: New Sniff Petrol Car Mag :: Windows Run Commands :: Noah takes a picture of himself every day for 6 years :: SUE

MYsPACE OF THE DAY :: Plan B

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Is it time for your medication or mine?"


No comments: