About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Jade Stands for BNP in Local By-Election...

I still don't know entirely what to make of the whole CBB thing (OTT would be a start), I really like Shilpa but I do feel sorry for Jade. OK she is a bitch and has brought this upon herself but I don't like to see anyone's career ruined like that, what a mistake she has made, ah the highs and lows of fame *sigh*. Though, if it all does go tits up, I am sure the BNP would love her to stand at the next general election! There will always be bullies, bigots, victims, racists, whatever, no matter where you live or when you live/d, no matter what laws you put in place or where public opinion stands, that's life, sad as it may be!

Now the fun stuff. I installed my mouse and keyboard, will take a little getting used to but they are cool. I also got the Zalman CNPS9700-LED CPU Cooler, I am going to install it next week, it's a fairly big job as I assume I need to remove the motherboard but I am looking forward to it. Then I can tinker with some over clocking and installing Vista, all in time for the release of Unreal Tournament 2007 (UT007) but more on that later in the year!

TODAY'S LINKS :: Download Almost Any Song Off The Internet For Free! :: 8 Films to Die For! :: Shopping Trolleys :: Rubiks Cube Solution

MYsPACE LINK OF THE DAY :: Wehtam

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Rap is to music as Etch-A-Sketch is to art"


No comments: