About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolutions and that Bollocks...

OK, OK so it's been a long time since I posted anything I doubt anyone reads any more but hey lets try and change that! First off I must wish everyone a Happy New Year, I trust you all had a good Xmas and are ecstatic at being back at work! For me it was not so good, I have been ill with the flu, worked most of Xmas and sat in on my own on New Years Eve! Great start to the new year but hey, in the words of d:ream 'Things Can Only Get Better'!

So what to start the new year with? Well I have NO resolutions, because I am perfect, of course and Dimples would agree. I did have one last year, which was to make 100k hits here and by all accounts I did quite well, as you can see:

December 2006 13319
TOTAL FOR 2006 = 138619 YaY!

So while we are on the stat trip, here are some others for 2006:

I am in profit of about £300 playing poker
I lost and gained 0 weight
I drank enough to fill a small ship
I made 0 trips abroad
I have download over 1 terabyte of video on the net
I have uploaded 1.2 terabytes of video on the net
The longest day at work was over 17 hours

OK so that got boring very quickly! Anyway you are all going to have to wait to tomorrow for the next exciting post, turaa peeps!

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Acronym Dictionary :: OMGfreeTV :: EMO Pic :: Mary Poppins re-cut into Horror film :: Girls are like apple trees

MYsPACE LINK OF THE DAY :: Wolseys Bar - My Local

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye opener"


No comments: