About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Personal Information Guaranteed...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123



I have decided (right or wrong) to post on this subject today to explain a huge and not very nice thing I have done. I feel awful, caused pain and hurt. I suppose we have all been there and there is no easy answer or get out of jail free card. I split up with Dimples! She did not deserve to be hurt, it's not fair on anyone, I have been on the receiving end of that big time but it had to be done, the correct decision if you will!

I doubt she will read this, I couldn't. I know she will get over it, go on to do great things that I would be jealous of and that there is the perfect partner out there for her. It just wasn't me!

On a lighter note my first order from Play.com was 5 years ago on 28/05/2002 and since then I have made 128 orders, who knows how many items that is or what it's cost, I am scared to calculate it! Maybe I could send some stuff back as I am completely skint, car TAX, insurance, MOT, huge credit card bill, blah, blah. Obviously this will all be sorted when I get paid but right now it's just a weight!

TODAY'S LINKS :: Amazing Halo vid :: Children - Where Do They Get Their Ideas From? :: What Makes 100%? :: Astronomy Picture of the Day :: The Ultimate Rejection Letter

REMEMBER KID'S :: "I fish, therefore I lie!"

BIG BROTHER THOUGHT OF THE DAY (yes it's back) :: I am playing poker so gonna miss it, will try to record it but it won't be the same. Please don't fill the house with screaming queers, bigots or racists it's not big or clever!
AddThis Feed Button

Get Truphone

No comments: