About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Friday, May 11, 2007

What a couple of days...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123



Been ill, again. Dimples would say it's because I drink too much and stuff my face but in reality I was just sicky bad, no wheel! After getting over that On Thursday night my TV went pop! Kaput!! It's only a year and a half old so am planning on contacting the manufacture to see if there is anything they can do for me and if they can I will be giving it to the rents. Anyway I just bought this TV at a fantastic price, nearly 50% off:

Samsung PS42Q7HD 42-inch HD plasma panel has a 13-bit processing capacity that can display an amazing 549 Billion colours, while its high brightness ensures clarity and the 10,000:1 contrast ratio adds every last detail. Also with TruSurround XT, HDMI Connection, Samsung Digital Natural Image engine, FilterBright Technology and Smooth Motion Driver. Apparently there seems to be a sound problem so makes a little buzzing noise but we shall see how that pans out, it's really feature rich as you can see and has the all important PC connection for me!

Samsung PS42Q7HD 42-inch HD plasma TV

- HD ready (480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p and 1080i supported) (Sky HD Approved + Xbox HD Ready
- 42" Screen Size
- HD ready
- 1024 x 768 Resolution
- Contrast Ratio 10000:1
- 2 x 10w Nicam Stereo
- SRS TruSurround XT
- IDTV Freeview digital tuner
- Mega TXT 1000 Pages
- PIP
- 2x Scart
- HDMI (+ DVI Audio L/R) 480/ip, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i
- PC D-Sub
- Remote Control
- Foot Stand

I also upgraded to the Nokia N95 (negotiated a great deal yet again), an all-in-one multimedia computer with a pioneering 2-way slide concept, integrated GPS functionality, a 5 megapixel camera and support for high-speed mobile networks, making it easier to watch and record videos, listen to songs, take high-quality photos, browse the internet, or catch up on email while on the move. It even has a bloody barcode scanner, lol! I have read some dodgy reviews but apparently the new firmware update has sorted a lot out and the one I am getting is a second generation, with the update installed. I am not a fan of Nokia (been on Sony's for many years now) and expect problems with this phone but it's the dogs bollocks and I had to have it!

New Nokia N95 Phone

I am really hoping both of these will arrive on Friday but failing that it will be Monday. What an expensive day, my poor savings! Anyway, have a great weekend folks and don't forget the Spanish Formula 1 race!

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet Joost™ the best of tv and the internet

TODAY'S LINKS :: Nokia :: Official N95 Site :: Full N95 Details :: N95 GPS Maps :: Great Symbian Site

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Out of my mind - back in five minutes"
AddThis Feed Button

No comments: