About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Last Post For A Week...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123



So I am off all next week for the 12th July holidays here and that will probably mean that I will not post that week, boo hoo you say!

Not much to talk about tho, tonight off to John's, Sat I will be watching the Live Earth event, it's on BBC TV: 12.30pm - 4.00am, where you'll be able to see the London concert and highlights from around the world on BBC ONE and BBC TWO. So I will be watching that and drinking beer all day. The line up is fantastic, some of the highlights for me are:

Beastie Boys ~ Bloc Party ~ Corinne Bailey Rae ~ Duran Duran ~ Foo Fighters ~ Genesis ~ Kasabian ~ Keane ~ Madonna ~ Metallica ~ Razorlight ~ Red Hot Chili Peppers ~ Snow Patrol ~ Akon ~ Bon Jovi ~ Kanye West ~ The Police ~ Wolfmother ~ Snoop Dogg ~ Rihanna

Sunday we have the British GP and that leads me in to next week, no plans really except Poker on Tuesday night. Amy is away on hols all week too so that sucks but such is life!

Have a fun weekend everyone and I will be on MSN as usual!

TODAY'S LINKS :: World Clock and Info :: Yotel - I wanna stay there! :: Live Earth :: Tower defence - You will loose your life if you play this... :: Relations Break Down Between U.S. And Them :: Comic Vine

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Your kid may be an Honour Student, but YOU'RE still an idiot!"

AddThis Feed Button

Get Truphone

No comments: