About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Blog Blogging...

Yesterday I did a little bit of messing around with the blogging software at Blog Spot. It seems great, easy to use, very customisable. Anyway after half an hour or so (yes I know it needs a lot more work) I came up with this profile and this gad123 blog. Now, my main site will always be www.gad123.co.uk  but as a little distraction, till I shortly get bored, I will be posting at gad123 blog also!

Oh and I posted some new photos on my MoBlog! Also read this today and it made me laugh Festival Goers With Trench Foot!

So the Stats for this month are in, counted, verified and... They are down for the first month ever! I am not happy but I suppose it is the summer, people are on holiday and all sites must be experiencing a fall in visits! BUT COME ON PEOPLE!! I wanted 100,00 throught the doors by the end of the year, at this rate I will be lucky if I get half that!

Stat Whore:

January'05 - 1649
February'05 - 2016
March '05 - 2139
April '05 - 2760
May '05 - 3914
June '05 - 4732
July '05 - 4773
August '05 - 4562

TODAY'S LINKS :: Tech Support Animation :: Miffyd - I will get killed for posting that! :: Programming Language Inventor or Serial Killer? - Game :: Poker Chip Tricks

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Well, let's just call them, uh, Mr. X and Mrs. Y. So anyway, Mr. X would say, 'Marge, if this doesn't get your motor running, my name isn't Homer J. Simpson."

No comments: