About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Playing Poker...

Last night I played Poker Online for the first time, I needed to wind down. I used the offer below if you want to check it out, it gives you a free 25 bucks, instead of playing you can just cash it in if you want, HAPPYDAYS. The whole experience was fulfilling but I only won one game, even tho I had good hands, maybe the luck was just not going my way. Tho I must admit my game was not that tight. I played a .25/.50 game with a $25 buy in. If you are going to have a go make sure you fold everything that is not a stunning hand, bulling tactics did not work for me, suppose that's just cause the blinds and betting were so low!

Free 25$ from gad123

TODAY'S LINKS :: Join my vote :: GAD123's life in photo's :: Fly to the sun :: Ski McNeill :: McNeill Menary :: Honeymoon Designer :: Golf in the Sun :: Ultimate Horizons

REMEMBER KID'S :: "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel"

No comments: