About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ha H aHa a...

The Story:

Once upon a time there was a boy and a girl. They were dating, but the boy decided to dump the girl because she had been stealing from him. The girl decides to call the cops and claim that the boy had beaten her up. The cops come to the boy's house to arrest him, but found no evidence of any crime. The cops charge her with filing a false claim instead. The boy decides to post naughty pictures of the girl on the Internet.

The Girl

TODAY'S LINKS :: The Next Gen Army :: Can you believe this guy had a TV show - Late night obviously! :: The Worlds Tallest Virtual Building :: The Origin of Words and Names

REMEMBER KID'S :: "I'm trying to fix your mother's camera. Easy, easy - Hmmm. I think I need a bigger drill."

No comments: