About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Bowling for Money...

First off and further to some posts here, links here and comments on other sites, in the news over the weekend, the number of suicides in Northern Ireland soared by almost 50% last year! Why? Maybe we all need to talk to someone and there are people out there that don't have that luxury or choose not to talk to anyone, sad as it is!

Anyway it's another depressing Monday here in Northern Ireland, I say depressing, it's not really, the sun is out (not that I dig that sort of thing), there is a fresh breeze in the air, I am working, have a great girl friend (who I offend greatly, lol), money in my sky rocket, what more could a man want?!

Who wants to know what I got up to this weekend? Anyone? Well you are getting it anyway. Bowling with Dimples and Poker. That pretty much sums it up. I started playing No Limit cash games this weekend, never really played them before as the one time I did give it a whirl I lost like $25 in five minutes. However I now seem to have the measure of the lower stake games and I have finally learnt to be aggressive, yay! Played the .10c/.25c, .50c/$1, $1/$2 and finally the $2/$4 games. I made a lot of money until I started playing the $2/$4, maybe it was my lack of skill, bankroll or there was collusion but I could just not get a hand where everyone folded to me, I was bullied all over the place and paying for the privilege. Least I knew when to get out. Most of the pots where $100+ so there is money to be made but for whatever reason it's beyond me at the minute. Anyway I cleared $150 profit for the weekend, so that's cool but I don't think I will play as well in tournaments anymore but we shall see.

I got my photo's developed on Sunday and after the fear of what could be on the camera they turned out grand! A little random, some a bit blurred but I will get what I need to make my collage for my bathroom!

My new monitor is sweet by the way, the quality is as expected but with the larger size I can now, play poker, watch TV or a DVD, surf, collect mail, blah, blah, blah all at the same time. It's rare that I concentrate on one thing at a time, I just need more going on, a product of the MTV generation if you will and this way one screen provides all I need, combine that with my new chair, Vodka and redbull, cigarettes and a foot massage (I wish) from Dimples and I think it amounts to a perfect evening!

This week I have lots of crap to do, some of which is not too exciting and others are very exciting! There are some poker games to attend, Dimples to see, cleaning my car as it's a state, organise my MOT, work, make my photo collage, reinstall XP (maybe), have lots of half watched DVD's to finish off, catch up on sleep and all the boring day to day crap! I also purchased the new Streets CD, I know it got panned by the critics but I got to get it and judge for myself! I am still wrecked from staying up to watch the Formula 1 race, which is cool as it was very enjoyable, shame Alonso has such a good car really. OK that's my crap post nearly completed for the day, hope you all have a great Monday and here are some visitor stats, as it's:

STAT WHORE TIME:

January 2006 4985
February 2006 5398
March 2006 11100

TOTAL: 21483

TODAY'S LINKS :: View What I am Currently Listening to in Real Time :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Pain in the English Blog :: Cliché Finder :: THE HEDONISTIC IMPERATIVE

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Forget world peace; visualize using your turn signal"






No comments: