About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Choose Being Sad...

This is all relevant of course but I feel quite down today, don't know if it's because I lost poker last night (tho I doubt it - Thanks for the game Kayeso), whether being left alone in work to run the company is getting to me, my future prospects, the usual lack of quality sleep, the fact that I am without some hash for the first time in 16 years (which is a whole other story that will not be posted here), things in my personal life like my Dad being ill again or maybe my weekend plans are just not exciting enough but there you have it I am down! Don't get this confused with depression or anything heavy, I am just feeling pressure (which I normally don't) and it's leading to me in to a little mood today. I just want a simple, hassle free, secure life and it's never going to be that way, is it? Do I ask too much tho? Maybe I should just shut up as my life is not that bad!

Let's move on shall we, I posted this years ago but as I like it so much I decide to give it to you again with a few little updates, enjoy:

Choose Me:

Choose long sleeve T's. Choose smoking quality weed to the early hours on Saturday morning playing online poker. Choose avoiding the sun, sitting in a darkened room with your head down and sighing at every given opportunity. Choose very little sleep and only in the day time. Choose smoking Marlboro Reds. Choose polishing your shoes every night. Choose Amsterdam and never going on a summer holiday. Choose buffed nails. Choose heartburn. Choose rain. Choose listening to the most out dated (and bizarrely pop, rock, dance, all quality music and even chart stuff!!) music you can find and believing that people don't like it coz its to hardcore for them, not because its utter sh*t! Choose drinking copious amounts of Bud and VRB (Vodka Red Bull). Choose goldfish. ÇHöö§Ë måkîñg üþ ¥öü® öwñ üßË® ËËt Hå×ö® §þËËk (OK, I just thought that was funny). Choose staring at a monitor till your eyes bleed. Choose UT2004 and pressing T by mistake 'aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww'. Choose more fans because it's too hot. Choose more hits and cursing those bots. Choose only communicating via SMS and living life online! Choose pwning your foe. Choose dancing. Choose watching animation. Choose connecting every bit of electrical equipment in the hope that only one remote control can carry out any task from your bed (even the lights, he he he). Choose being really anal about the slightest detail in the most pointless of subjects. Choose the Sunday Times. Choose food on the go. Choose always being right, even when you are not. Choose being perverted. Choose a force feed back mouse, a THX surround system, and a 42" plasma. Choose life. Choose Me!

TODAY'S LINKS :: Sitting in seat 29E? :: Wine Tasting :: Wicked Weasel :: Monthly World population figures :: Fart fetishism

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Don't make me mad. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies"



No comments: