About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tatty Offices and Positive Results...

The weekend is over and we are now well in to the week, being Tuesday of course. Not much to report on the weekend, the usual drunkin antics and late nights playing poker! Tonight I am seeing Dimples, then I have the Wednesday night poker school, Thursday is cleaning day as normal, Friday have my monthly charity gig and Saturday there is a BBQ at Neil and Ali's if you want to pop over for a beer and burger all are welcome, Sunday I am not too sure about and as Monday is May Day I am off work!

On Friday my Dad got results back and he does not have cancer but he is on yet more tablets and has to return to the doctors in a month. It's not fair on him really, he has broken lots of bones, had all sorts of illnesses, got blown up in work which mean he can't walk, blah, blah, blah and more recently had 3 heart attacks, a triple heat by pass and now this. I know he will out live me but why does 'god' seems so intent on trying to kill him and make his life miserable??!

The spam here is getting out of hand, a couple of days ago I actually had over 3000 hits in one day! Anyway all I can do is remove it and hope that they don't come back for a few weeks! Just noticed today that on Thursday at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06, I think!

This post is all over the place, what else do I need to say, our offices in work are having a make over, which is very disrupting but also nice as quite frankly the building was a bit tatty. One last thing as my monthly treat I am torn between a Nintendo DS (6/10), a Sony PSP (7/10), the Logitech® Z-5500 Digital Surround Sound System (8/10), a media player (5/10) i.e. Archos AV500, tho the PSP has that covered or some sort of handheld PC (7/10) i.e. a Palm! Any ideas or comments on this are very welcome.

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My life in photo's UPDATED TODAY :: Poker Cheat Sheet :: The funny Devvo :: New T-Shirt Hell shirts - I want the Scientology one!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "The box said Windows 2000 or better. So I installed Linux"


No comments: