About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Monday, March 26, 2007

3 Years Blogging & Loosing at Poker...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123



Just over 3 years ago I set up a website, I suppose it was not static and was the father of my current blogging. You can view the Feb 2004 Site/Blog here. It was not until later that I posted here at Bravenet on Sunday, November 21st 2004 but I started blogging on Blogger @ 13/4/2004 09:27:00 PM! You can download myFirst Ever Ever Post here! Not that exciting in its self but when you think some half a million people have walk through these doors it means more. If only they could give me a pound each I would be a happy man! Anyway I hope something here has tugged a heart string, made you laugh, raised your awareness, enlightened or annoyed over the last 3 years and you all feel the need to come back for more. THANKS FOR VISITING!

Been finding it tough at online poker the last couple of weeks and in the real world too, especially with pocket A's (have lost with them the last 10 times I have seen them), the following typifies my luck:

Tourney Texas Hold'em Game Table (NL) (Tournament 32468954) - Fri Mar 23 22:10:52 EDT 2007
Table Speed 1330001 (Real Money)

Seat 9 is the button
Total number of players : 10
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to gadcouk [ As, Ah ]
Gusevik raises (220) to 220
Gusevik is all-In.
Zvejys folds.
pintoypinto calls (80)
pintoypinto is all-In.
TheKING0FQUEENS folds.
crazy_chicken folds.
Tschelja12 folds.
scotty_12 folds.
dede57 folds.
Fraz08 folds.
gadcouk calls (160)
** Dealing Flop ** : [ Qh, 7h, 3c ]
** Dealing Turn ** : [ Kh ]
** Dealing River ** : [ 9d ]
Creating Main Pot with $270 with pintoypinto
Creating Side Pot 1 with $280 with Gusevik
** Summary **
Main Pot: 270 Side Pot 1: 280
Board: [ Qh 7h 3c Kh 9d ]

gadcouk balance 1940, bet 220, collected 140, lost -80 [ As Ah ] [ a pair of Aces -- As,Ah,Kh,Qh,9d ]
Gusevik balance 140, bet 220, collected 140, lost -80 [ Ac Ad ] [ a pair of Aces -- Ac,Ad,Kh,Qh,9d ]
Zvejys balance 1920, didn't bet (folded)
pintoypinto balance 270, bet 80, collected 270, net +190 [ 3s 3d ] [ three of a kind, Threes -- Kh,Qh,3s,3d,3c ]

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My life in photo's - UPDATED :: N95 the New phone I think I will get! :: Stream Movies, Music and Photos over the net from your PC to your PSP with TVersity FREE! :: The Play Sale Starts Tomorrow REMEMBER KID'S :: "First things first, but not necessarily in that order!"

AddThis Feed Button

No comments: