About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

PC Heroes...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123



After running my PC for 4 months, with only a few hours here and there down time it finally fell over, nothing really major but in classic PC style none the less. Lots of programs reset to default, my firewall crashed and refused to reinstall (now looking for another one, I need something free, with port forwarding, if someone can help), etc. I think it was heat that caused the problem, well that and the old dust bunnies. So it's getting opened up and cleaned out, still need to drop in my new fan but can't be bothered taking out the mother board at the mo!

All checks done, anti this and that programs run, fingers crossed and all is currently well, thank god as my back up is not up to date!!!!

So, Heroes, you have heard of it, right??! I can't say enough good things about it and don't want to spoil anything but it's currently on the Sci-Fi Channel in the UK and will be huge in the summer when it reaches BBC2. Basically you will love it if you are in to comic books, X-Men, Sci-Fi, well written and fun escapist drama. Sounds like it's for kids but it's really quite dark, every eps has a jaw dropping cliff hanger ending, everyone is connected and everyone is not what they appear to be, good or evil!

I started re watching it (seen the first 4 previously) with Dimples (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) and could not stop! 24 hours and 18 Eps later I have finished the series. I believe it starts again on the 23rd April in the States, so bring it on! Speaking of Heroes, how fantastic was Kimi in winning the F1 race, that's my hero, emotionless, cool as a cucumber, consistent, brilliant!

TODAY'S LINKS :: Sex with cars... :: ITV F1 :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Hiro Blog :: 9th Wonders Forum

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive!"

AddThis Feed Button

No comments: