About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

SOUTH PARK, Piracy and Glandular Fever...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123



I think I may have Glandular Fever; sore throat, wrecked and now have a rash. As far as I remember last year I was ill around my birthday, so, for now it's going down as a birthday thing. I am sure that I can cope, it should be gone in a few days, well it better be because I am getting trashed this weekend! Got to celebrate turning 32 and all! YES I AM OLD!

South Park is back for a new series, the 11th and in the first esp. the 'N' Word epidemic reaches South Park. New cases of people using the 'N' word are on the rise in an all new South Park entitled, 'With Apologies to Jesse Jackson'. While the citizens of South Park must contend with the widespread use of the racial slur, Cartman fights a midget! Obviously!!

Finally:

Piracy we all suffer

TODAY'S LINKS :: 25 Tips For a Better Pre Sleep Ritual :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: 20 Things the average person doesn't know about XP :: Solar Powered Bio-Diesel Refinery

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening all at once"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.