About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Friday, May 12, 2006

I Was Raped Last Night...

So in last night's Wednesday night game I was raped. I slow played a good enough hand - AQ - with the flop being - AA7 - in the hope that Kayeso would make a big bet or put me all in as he is aggressive in this situation. I played it perfectly and he did indeed put me all in, I thought he might have 7's or a raggedy A. Upon putting the cards on their backs he showed a - A9 - I was dominating with only 3 cards in the deck that could save him, yip you guessed it he pulled a - 9 - on 5th street! GUTTED!

I could not have played the hand better but Kayeso had some bad luck early on and as we know luck balances out, tho why me, why on my dam hand and last stand??! I can't be unhappy with my play and was by no means in bad shape, as it happens justice prevailed and he went out on the bubble. The worse thing is that he now has a database, keeping track of placings and who busted out who, being out first does nothing for my ranking and I now need a 2nd place finish to get back to evens on what it's cost me to play!

I think my game is improving but at Kayeso's I just need to be that bit looser (in the hope of catching something), more aggressive (because of the buy-in's involved) and bluff more to get in the money, tho it goes against all my rational thought and my online winning formula of playing tight and staying out of trouble until I get in the money before making moves! Anyway, life goes on!

TODAY'S LINKS :: 118 Rip Off Ad :: View What I am Currently Listening to in Real Time :: MoBlog - My life in photo's - NEW PICS ADDED :: My Space UK :: This dude actually used his License :: Disco Brady Bunch! :: Your very own e-mail flasher

REMEMBER KID'S :: "So many cats, so few recipes"


No comments: