About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Monday, May 15, 2006

It's tough, I could not do it but I would include:

Yesterday was a lovely day here (not my sort of thing as you know), so as Dimples had the day off - apparently you need a whole day away from school to predict grades - we went for lunch and a walk along the beach, twas all very pleasant, the unemployed drinking beer and playing football, guys flying kites, dogs playing in the sea and pensioners sleeping on their deck chairs. Anyway today it's still a little too warm but the rain is back, thank heavens!

I watched Question Time last night, I also watched it last week after a gap of about a year. I forgot how good that show is. Informative, witty, topical, getting to watch politicians squirm, what could be more enjoyable? The reason I have missed it is because it is on too late but now I have discovered that you can watch the show again on live streaming so I or YOU have no excuse not catching it. I can't recommend it highly enough!

I enquired about booking my MOT today, my current one expires at the end of June but the earliest appointment is the end of July, 2 and a half months away. I am disgusted, it's a joke, where is the money going that I pay for the dam thing??!

I have only a quarter of 'A Big Deal' to read and then I can start Fight Club. It's amazing how much my reading has improved, the speed and how much information I can digest has dramatically increased. It pleases me greatly! I should really resit my GCSE English, I got an E back in 1991, which means technically I can't read or write. It amuses me greatly that Dimples teaches English!

This weekend's activities include, the cinema this evening to watch Scary Movie 4, the pub tomorrow, there is a band playing and the F1 race on Sunday. As usual here is the TV Schedule for the Spanish GP in Barcelona on ITV:

Live qualifying: Saturday 13 May 1230-1425 ITV1
Live race: Sunday 14 May 1200-1500 ITV1
Highlights: Monday 15 May 0025-0120 ITV1
Highlights: Tuesday 16 May 0425-0520 ITV4

I am so tired today and with a pressurised day ahead on the phone at work, I should get back to it. Have a good one folks!

FRIDAY'S FUN LINKAGE :: Funny :: Funny T-Shirt :: Question Time on your PC :: Sniff Petrol :: One for the ladies - How to give a BJ :: Hoff Invaders :: Spork, a seemingly random collection of nonsense :: UsersManualGuide.com :: Slashdot Comments on Star Wars - Funny

REMEMBER KID'S :: "What would Scooby do?"


No comments: