About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Sleepy Poker GP...

Thursday, well in to the week now! I am really tired, as you all should know by now I sleep really badly. Was up until 4am on Tuesday night and did not get in until half 12 from poker (out on the bubble but think I played better than previous, I just need to build on that now) was asleep by 2am but had mares and kept waking up. I have always been a bad sleeper and a night person but as I get older it's becoming harder to cope with and I will never break the routine I am in! Double coffees, with lots of sugar to get through the day for me! I get how Tyler Durden in the Chuck Palahnuik book Fight Club feels! Gonna start reading it as soon as I finish A Big Deal as Dimples got me a signed copy, how exciting. Anyone up for fisty cuffs, OK maybe just a game of heads up!

This weekend we have the Nurburgring Formula 1 race, I have no idea who is going to win but I would actually like to see Michael Schumacher take it, not least because of their Marlboro sponsor, lol. I should be cheering on Kimi Raikkonen as I have a bet on with Dimples that he will beat her choice of driver but unfortunately she picked Fernando Alonso (because he looks hot *sigh*) and he is running away with it a little, tho it is early days. Here is the TV schedule:

Broadcast times for the European GP

Live qualifying: Saturday 6 May 1230-1425 ITV1
Live race: Sunday 7 May 1200-1500 ITV1
Highlights: Monday 8 May 0045-0140 ITV1
Highlights: Tuesday 9 May 0435-0535 ITV4

I have to download the new Snow Patrol and Gnarls Barkley albums this evening or over the weekend, if anyone has heard them hit me up and tell me if they are any good!

So the usual cleaning tonight, have to prepare for the long weekend ahead as I have taken Monday off for the Wolseys Series of Poker, the now monthly poker tournament I enter! I have yet to get above half way in the rankings, maybe this Sunday is my night! *Whispers - Tight Aggressive, Tight Aggressive*

TODAY'S LINKS :: Chuck Palahnuik :: Dimples Blog :: James Bond's Brand New Wheels Unveiled :: Web Based Messaging, Everywhere for Everyone :: He Won The Bet :: Science Fiction Films

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Lawyers have feelings too (allegedly)"


No comments: