About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Friday, May 26, 2006

My Illness Pledge...

It sounds gay but I feel ill today but am not ill, hope that makes sence, it does to me, I just can't be bothered. Think I am just burnt out after a tough week on my own at work and not getting to bed early enough.

I think Sunday's race is my favorite one of the season, I am talking about Formula 1 and the track is, of course, Monaco GP and the TV Schedule on ITV is as follows: Live qualifying:

Saturday 27 May 1230-1425 ITV1
Live race: Sunday 28 May 1200-1520 ITV1
Highlights: Sunday 28 May 2350-0055 ITV1
Highlights: Tuesday 30 May 0355-0450 ITV4

I came 5th in Wedensday nights game, Kayeso changed the setup a little - £20 Freeze out, 20,000 chips - and I liked it more than the unlimited buy in, I still suck tho. It seems the more risky the move the more causious I become, something that I would not even flinch at online, instintively played and correctly, is completly different in real life, I hesitate and find it hard to put people on the correct hand. Maybe I need to stop playing the cards and board and (as you should, tho not as important online) play the player. I know they play me and each other but find it tough to risk half my stack on a gamble! Anyway I have a fairly subdued weekend to look forward to but that's what I need and I am looking forward to Dimples company. That's it folks, have a great weekend and please have a look at the $100.00 laptop pledge below.

I thought you guys might be interested in a pledge by Mike Liveright to 'purchase the $100 laptop at $300'. Simply by clicking here you can show the world that you're ready to start making a difference, alongside other like-minded people.

Mike Liveright's pledge will close on 31st October 2006 and it only needs the support of 100000 people before it goes into action.

$100 Dollar Laptop

TODAY'S BIG BROTHER THOUGHT :: Dawn's Gone Shocker and Boner (Bonnie) Gone Tonight!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Practice safe lunch: Use a condiment"


No comments: