About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: Click Here to E-Mail GAD123



OK, so how did Valentines Day go for you all? It amazes me how many guys have not got there GF anything, not even a card... If I had my way I would scrap the whole thing! An interesting stat I read was that teachers will receive the most Valentine's Day cards, followed by children, mothers, wives, and then, sweethearts. You will have to ask Dimples if she was happy with what she received and me, well I am keeping stum! Check THIS out, it's so bloody true!

On a little bit of a serious note, did you read that the UK has been accused of failing its children! It comes bottom of a league table for child well-being across 21 industrialised countries. Who would have seen that coming, BOTTOM for christ sake! The most startling stat (that I can't get my head around) is that UK child poverty has doubled since 1979, HOW?!

Anyway hope you all had a nice day yesterday and you all have someone, even if it's just your mummy, who cares for you!

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Sniff Petrol Mag :: Serious Camel Toe :: Scientists expose HIV weak spot :: Games, Games & Games :: The Complete History of Hacking

MYsPACE LINK OF THE DAY :: The NICEST ASS on myspace?

REMEMBER KID'S :: "God must love stupid people. He made SO many!"

No comments: