About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Formatting, Divorcing & Weeing...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123



Sup Homies? I am really posting sporadically here at the mo! Last night I installed the Hercules WiFi USB Transmitter. I bought it on a recommendation from PC Format Magazine and it set up WiFi internet sharing straight out of the box, no configuring at all, just installing the software and plugging in the dongle, amazing. Then I hooked up my Wii (bought Smooth Moves at the weekend too), updated and check out the online content, which is not great but at least they are trying... Kayeso has my PSP so will have to see if that connects as easily but I am sure it will!

Speaking of Kayeso, I'm off to his on Wednesday night for the weekly poker game - £20 double chance - I need a win as my stats are starting to drop off!

Tonight I am off to visit Dimples, Thursday the usual, Friday John is coming over and Saturday DANCING or Wii???! Lot's to look forward to then, peace out folks!

TODAY'S LINKS :: Best Divorce Letter Ever - NOT FOR YOU THO MEY!!!! :: MoBlog - My life in photo's UPDATED :: PC Format Magazine :: Radio prank involves two adult phonelines unknowingly talking dirty to each other!

MYsPACE LINK OF THE DAY :: Computer Sings

REMEMBER KID'S :: "BEAUTY is in the eye of the beer holder"

No comments: