About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Video Crime Pays...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: Click Here to E-Mail GAD123

Today I want to mention the GOM Player (Gretech Online Movie Player). What a great video player, it plays nearly everything, broken files and all, looks good and has some fantastic features, in fact all the best ones from the contenders and best of all it's free! I have no idea how I missed it before. I have been using it for a month and it's just a dream piece of software, 5 out of 5, I can't even see where they could improve on it! GET IT!

So the UK is named a "high crime" country in a European security survey. Who would have thought it. I mean we live in the top ten best standards of living in the world, a consumer and materialistic society, with rising taxes, stealth taxes, super inflated house prices, migrant workers, terrorism, Asbos! It's just amazing that some people are living by the philosophy 'I cant afford what Mr Jones has so I am going to nick it'! Its probably worse here as Ireland is second in that survey! No wonder at all that people are retiring to places like Spain and France, sign me up for that!

TODAY'S LINKS :: GOM TV :: Learn with pictures, not words :: Journalist Express - Designed for busy journalists :: Contrary Proverbs :: Authentic illustrations of medieval Devils, Demons, Witches, & Monsters

MYsPACE LINK OF THE DAY :: South Park

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"

No comments: