About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Some Little Stories From This Weekend, possibly...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com


Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM


E-Mail GAD123 :: Click Here to E-Mail GAD123


The weekend was great, trashed with John on Friday, laughed so much at jackass 2 and Dirty Sanches, stayed up playing poker online (the usual) to all hours and made a few bucks! Um... An interesting night!

On Friday afternoon I was in Tescos and one of the girls on the till has a little thing for me or so I thought. She is always chatty, smiley and asks me lots of questions. Anyway she was asking about what I was up to over the weekend and I asked her in return, as you do! Apparently she was heading in to town (Belfast) to go to the Globe and the Kremlin. She ask me was I going there and then kept asking me over and over if I had been, etc. which I haven't. OK, no surprise so far but the Kremlin is a gay joint, so instead of her having a thing for me, she is some sort of fag hag and thinks I am gay! How funny is that!

Saturday was another movie night with Dimples, Saw 3, A Devil Wears Prada (shit movie, so so bad, how did it get rave reviews, Ugly Betty is so much better) and again Jackass 2 (funny, funny film)! Sunday was the BIG Wolseys poker tourney! The start was a normal affair, some of the cards went for me and some against! I ended up at the final table, letting the aggressors come after me when I had 2 pairs and the like. The numbers SLOWLY whittled down and I was in the last 4, 2nd or 3rd in chips but unfortunately time was against me if I was to win because we had only 8 mins left before a chip count! I decided to go all in every hand from then on. Next hand was AK and got no callers, then pocket 3's and the big stack called with KQ. That was the best scenario, a win would have made me chip leader, so the 50/50 race was on! After lots of messing about with flipped cards, wrong cards burnt, etc. prolonging the tension he hit the K on the bloody RIVER! I so felt a win, the luck against me of the last few weeks could not last and I just got my head down and played my game. The difference between 4th and first was £200 but I doubled up and you can't turn your nose up at that. Thanks Kayeso for running another great tournament!

After that I was not tired at all (playing hands and scenarios in my head) and stayed up to watch the SuperBowl Baby! I watch every year as it's a very special event, watched by an estimated 1 billion people. Not a classic match but worth seeing none the less, pity I was not drinking, in a bar or with anyone to share the experience with tho!

TODAY'S LINKS :: Windows Vista Upgrade Flow Chart (funny) :: How To Build A Gaming Computer :: LSD - MOLECULE OF PERFECTION :: How To Prank A Telemarketer :: iPhone: six awkward questions

MYsPACE LINK OF THE DAY :: Kasey Kicks Ass

REMEMBER KID'S :: "You're just jealous because the voices only talk to ME"

No comments: