About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sidebar, Glass and Tweaking...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: Click Here to E-Mail GAD123



So last night I decided to get stuck in to some serious customisation of XP, firstly I was a little bored and second because I was just not in the frame of mind for game playing. Vista is finally here (my copy is on the way) but I am worried, not about the OS because it's grand but about the driver issues and it just slowing my current games and software to the pace of the PC I just ditched. It needs more time, so I am stuck with XP but that does not mean it has to look like XP! I have the PC power to really push the boat out on this one! The links to all the applications I used are scattered over the last few posts and can be easily sourced on google. I have had some little problems and still need to finish icons (OSX lol) and wallpaper (Transformers theme) but I hope you agree that it looks good:

GAD123 Desktop
TODAY'S LINKS :: Basic XP Tips :: Windows XP tips for advanced users :: FREE Alienware Skins - AlienGUIse :: Now you don't have a choice!!

MYsPACE LINK OF THE DAY :: William Gates III

REMEMBER KID'S :: "I said "no" to drugs, but they didn't listen"

No comments: