About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Friday, April 27, 2007

BBC in Something for Nothing...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123



I found this amazing site, Something From My Room. I don't remember how but I think it is a fantastic idea that I have not seen before. Anyway this guy, John, will send some random person on the internet something from his room...for free. It's brill!

Yesterday he offered something that I would love so, here is my begging E Mail:

Hey John, It Northern Ireland here. How fantastic, The Go! Team rock. I got a rubbish rip (really bassy) of this and have always meant to get a copy but you know how these things go, put off and put off... I am so surprised that they have not done better (charts wise), it's rare that you hear their stuff anywhere! It's the type of thing that you need first thing on a Monday morning, on the way to work, to lift you spirits for the week ahead. Sadly my copy does not really cut it! The only reason I can think that you send it to me is that I would actually really appreciate it, well maybe I would use the case to roll on or as a coaster but it's all about the music for me dude! Yeah, yeah, yeah yeahhh! Graham. P.S. Loving the idea for this blog *thinks about my blog and rubs chin*

Again I have been asked; The BBC iPlayer TV Test is currently only open to BBC staff but, as someone who has helped us test our services before, we would welcome your participation in the test. It offers a range of TV programmes for download to a PC. The number of programmes available for download will increase over the course of the test as will the functionality available. I will tell you all how it works out, it's the future... Mahahah!

Right, have a good one folks and be safe, I am off to smoke for my country in any pub I find, while I still can!

FRIDAY'S FUN LINKS* :: Billy Marks bounces a ping pong ball - Amazing Video :: The Stiff Kitten Club :: Funny Quotations and Sayings :: I Heart Beer

REMEMBER KID'S :: "How do I set a laser printer to stun?"

*Not necessarily true or in anyway amusing
AddThis Feed Button

No comments: