About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sleep Deprived While Tiscali Limps On...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123



I am a bit pissed off today, not least that it's been like 2 weeks or more since I have managed to get to sleep before 2am and longer since I have had a nights sleep without waking 5 times! It just is not enough to function on properly at 9am in the morning! So just don't wind me up, OK!!

MySpace is still messing me around with the phishing accusations, so I can't post bulletins, which I know a lot of people actually read, unlike having a blog but there you go. Think it might be the fact that in any one day I am accessing it with 3 different operating system (Win98, XP and Vista) and 2 separate connections *sigh*

I got a NETGEAR DG834G really cheap, I know it is yesterdays technology and not the best piece of kit but Tiscali where not playing ball with my modem, I wanted wireless and it was just easier that way. Unfortunately my speeds have been awful in the last week and I know it's not at my end, I have also been complying with the terms under the fair use policy. Nearly half the time it's under dial up speed! They have asked me for speed test results in the morning, 6pm and late at night before they will look at the problem. See if they come back with some crap about drivers, firewall, Vista or router I am not going to be happy, I know all these things are installed correctly and compatible with Vista! I KNOW A LOT ABOUT COMPUTERS, OK!!

So the week ahead is fairly normal, seeing Dimples tonight, Wednesday is Kayeso's home game hopefully, Thursday is cleaning, Friday meeting, drinking, poker online, NEW Heroes, South Park and getting trashed!

Saturday is a big one, the last weekend before the Smoking Ban takes effect, so going out dancing as it's maybe going to be the last time I can go to these local places, it's the end of an era! Thank god my local pub has a little outside area, unfortunately I don't think it's managed that well and will not be made use of effectively but there you go, at least I can still frequent there and it must have one of the biggest smoking client an tell!

Anyway I am rambling, have a good day folks!

The body of former Russian President Boris Yeltsin is to lie in state in Moscow ahead of a funeral on Wednesday - RIP

TODAY'S LINKS :: 50 Things She Wishes You Knew :: Slugger O'Toole is a news and research Blog in Northern Ireland :: Never swallow gum.. this is why! :: Six Funny Life Lessons :: After a while... :: Device Uses Solar Energy to Convert Carbon Dioxide into Fuel

REMEMBER KID'S :: "The more you complain the longer God makes you live."

AddThis Feed Button

No comments: