About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Big Brother, Mostly...

So Celebrity Big Brother in the UK is starting to bed in, settle down and the facades are fading. It's a very interesting show which I have followed since day one, especially when BB stays well away and the 'contestants' are left to chat, entertain and generally, not get on. I love people watching I do, see what I done there? The most interesting thing for me in this years show is the whole Pete Burns thing, the way he looks, his complete lack of competence in doing anything for himself and his witty one liners, "You can take a whore to culture but you can't make her think" - Brilliant!

The scary thing now is that he could face a jail sentence upon leaving the house for wearing a gorilla skin coat, an endangered species (did I really have to point that out?!)! I understand it's wrong to wear it in the moral, earth destroying and cruelty sense but as he pointed out himself, it's been made now ergo, why not enjoy it?!

I know, I know, what about George Galloway but he has just not lived up to my expectations, maybe the image is more than the man... Also aint it cool that so many people smoke and have no regard what so ever for the non smokers!

This is a photo of my new Panasonic DMRES10 DVD Recorder, for the price I got it at, it's amazing!

Panasonic DMRES10 DVD Recorder

WEIRD WORLD THOUGHT FOR TODAY :: How on earth did Singer James Blunt (Blunty as I call him) lead this year's Brit Awards shortlist with five nominations, how??! Anyone?

TODAY'S LINKS :: What do you think of the new site images created by Pandairo? :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Run your mouse over the people at the Bus Stop :: MUST SEE CLOCK :: Donnie Darko :: Coffee Geek :: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre in 30 seconds, re-enacted by bunnies!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Now what is a wedding? Well, Webster's dictionary describes a wedding as the process of removing weeds from one's garden."

No comments: