About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!

I know it's been a while and you have probably gone through all the feelings of denial, regret, hatred but now your overwhelming emotion should be, neigh WILL be joy, bliss and happiness! For my friends, I am back and as before I have nothing of any interest to say and the equilibrium has returned bringing balance to the interwebnet!

Xmas was a fairly normal affair, family, GF, drink, food, drink, sleep, TV, poker, drink, GF, you get the idea, like a merry go round of gluttony and greed. Very enjoyable too I may add! Tho what was different this year was that for the first time ever in my adult life I stayed in on New Years Eve, wonders will, clearly, never cease!

Now it's the second week in January, Monday dragged and the rest of the week is, I assume, going to as well and all I can say is (not that there is anything wrong with that) thank god I am not on one of those Detox, diets, keep fit things because I am sure at this stage on a Tue, suicide would seem like a plausible option!

Time is a bit of a premium for me at the mo but topics that I should try and cover this week are, Big Brother, all the new TV shows, my DVD recorder and new DVD's, Links to some great sites, online poker, Posting photos on My MoBlog again, Tony Blair's 'respect' plans (nah not really) and whatever other crap I and you care to mention!

To wrap up for today, good luck to anyone who made some New Year resolutions (not that I did), may 2006 be good to you all and don't forget to spread the word!

TODAY'S LINKS :: All new T-Shirt Hell Shirts :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Super Mario Pac Game :: Top-100 essential downloads of free software & freeware for Windows XP :: The Farmers Donkey :: The History of Dance

REMEMBER KID'S :: "First you don't want me to get the pony, then you want me to take it back. Make up your mind!"

No comments: