About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Lucky Friday...

So it's Friday, happydays but also the 13th, boo hiss. Now I don't buy in to all that superstitious rubbish but because I am (think) participating in a Poker game tonight it maybe has more meaning to me today. Anyway whatever transpires, if I loose I will be blaming the date!

Sort of a poker overload this evening because after the game I am returning home to watch the new South Park that I will have recorded from the Paramount Channel and playing Online Poker at www.partypoker.com and hoping to find a few chumps there. I play under the name 'gadcouk' if you wanna look me up. Think I will enter a tournament tonight, smoke lots of Marlboro Reds and plenty of VRB (Vodka & Red Bull)!

I was searching for images and came across Montage-a-Google. It's very interesting in that it makes an image wall of anything you search on, so here is the image wall for GAD123. Does this represent me at all? It's weird:

Montage-a-Google GAD123

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for dropping by!

TODAY'S LINKS :: Montage-a-google :: No Limit Single Table Tournament Strategy :: Why is Marijuana Illegal? :: 80's Lyrics Quiz: People are What? :: The technology behind Google's great results :: What are the odds of dying?

REMEMBER KID'S :: "I saw this movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode! I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

No comments: