About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Go, go, go...

OK folks, just a quick one today! I am so looking forward to getting drunk tonight, listening to some Podcasts (surprisingly I have not done that before) while playing poker and then when I am suitably drunk starting to watch my Spiderman DVD's! I will be posting pictures over the weekend on my MoBlog if you care to check it out as, I am staying up in the big smoke (Belfast *sigh*) tomorrow evening with Dimples! I must say tho, what a F'in C Pete Burns was last in Big Bro getting tore in to Traci Bingham like that, she is a lovely lady, did not deserve that and if I was there I would not have been able to hold my tongue, unlike everyone else seemed too, twats! Hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the Friday link-fest below!

FRIDAY'S LINK-FEST :: All I Ever Learned, I Learned from Anime :: My Photo Blog :: Calvin and Hobbes Snow Art Gallery :: F*CK Valentines Day :: Torrent Search Engine :: OLD ONE - Dancing Fat Lad :: Mushroom Life - huh?! :: Drug War Clock :: How to write a paper in college/university :: THE OFFICIAL GOD FAQ

REMEMBER KID'S :: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!"

No comments: