About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dyslexic Poems...

I have written about it before, I am dyslexic and in real terms it makes it tough when writing anything i.e. posting here. My spelling is rubbish and so is my grammar and working in advertising, putting together ad's I know it's nearly impossible to proof on screen ergo that is why things don't often read that well here or as they are supposed to. Anyway with that in mind (excuses made, lol) I started to write a poem for Dimples, I have no idea of structure, rhyming couplets and all that jazz though! This is what I have completed so far, it's crap and I know it, so you don't have to tell me but it is a little amusing:

Short and Sweet...

Short and sweet,
I said, she had fat feet,
It's my mistake,
I was wrong.

We met on the net,
You and I,
I was not prepared for what came next,
Per chance to make a nest.

Slowly, slowly,
We make our way,
Towards that big day,
'If' is what I will say.

I must also say that I download WWE Vengeance 2006 to watch at the weekend, along with ECW One Night Stand 2006 and while on the subject of the weekend I booked a suite at a local hotel in the country for Dimples and I on Saturday, just to get our heads showered! Played poker last night down at the Fortune Rooms (Pic to the left), 46 players and I came 22, was ok. Went all in with AA (average stack so not under pressure to do so) and was beat with pocket 8's when the turn gave him trips! Ah well. Have a good day folks!

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Talking about waste of money! :: The Infamous Jamie Lynn Spears Facial Clip :: Borat's Bikini Beach Bash :: Sophie Howard, Sexy Nurse V. Sexy Baller :: This kid won't sleep for a week :: Good Old Eamon Homes

TODAY'S BIG BROTHER THOUGHT :: Oh Imogene, you sly devil but happy days as you won them all a task victory! Is Lea really an alco, do they already know about the second house and are BB pulling the wool over our eyes more than ever before, I think so!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance"


No comments: