About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just Tweaking Plan B...

Oh what a gay old day. On Monday night I did some PC tweaking, just speeding up the opening of files, clearing out the bird dropping left by old programs in the registry and the like. It was a bit of a nerdy evening. I also updated my PSP Firmware to 2.71, messed about with the RSS feeds, download some demos and that. This all inspired the tech news bit that follows!

I like trying to make this site work well with the search engines, I have went through this in detail before but goal one was getting through all the sandbox issues, etc and now it's surviving the Google, Live, etc search engine updates. When I look at the stats for here, I particularly like the keywords section. Some of the words that link here and that people search on are dam scary! Anyway yesterday I seen this and it made me smile. My little blog must rank well and I must be doing the correct things, see the pic below, 2nd out of nearly 1 million (I am now first!) WoW!:

Plan B GAD123 Google Results

Stumble Upon Toolbar

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Collect any E Mail Account Online :: BT Telemarketer Encounters Consumer At His Last Straw - VERY FUNNY :: David Bowie: A Space Oddity, Live :: Mythical Ireland

TODAY'S BIG BROTHER THOUGHT :: Why, Oh, Why does everyone fancy Pete? Don't get me wrong, he is a fantastic bloke and I would probably have a go at him but would they, in the real world, at the pub? I think not! Not one of those girls would look twice at him, ergo their motivation is... *sigh*

TODAY'S TECH NEWS :: Apparently mobile phone users here in the UK sent a record 3.3 billion text messages in May! OMG! Also a Spanish firm is to sell subsidised routers as part of a plan to turn domestic wi-fi networks into public hotspots. Fon will sell wi-fi routers, which allow people to surf the interwebnet wirelessly, for only £2.75. They have me interested and Mr A will have something to use up that extra bandwidth NTL have thrown at him now! The firm aims to create public wi-fi networks street by street across the whole of the USA and Europe.

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Suburbia: Where they tear out the trees and name streets after them"


No comments: