About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Has your Mother Got a Plan B...?

Gosh, it's Tuesday already. Had a, um, interesting weekend, which included staying up to 7am on Sunday morning playing poker (ditched the loosing streak) and competing in the Royal Rumble on the PSP WWE game and winning, after waiting half an hour to get in to the ring as I had earned the cavorted 30th entry place! It's a fantastic game, far better than I had hoped but the loading times are dire!

This months little splurge on Play is as follows:

King Of The Hill: Season 1 (3 Discs)
King Of The Hill: Season 2 (4 Discs)
Plan B - Who Needs Actions When You Got Words
Snow Patrol - Eyes Open

Can you believe King Of The Hill is nearly 10 years old??! I remember it started late night on channel 4 and I thought it was fantastic. Lets hope it stands the test of time! I have only heard one of the Plan B tracks and it has some interesting lyrics and surprising guitar tune. Not the usual for an English rapper but worth checking out. As normal I am probably to old and far removed from the target audience to purchase this type of thing but I have followed The Streets since day one and I know this is cut form the same cloth, read from the same page and, if you will, typed on the same keyboard! He lists his main push in to this type of music, musing on life and primarily telling tails of street life and news stories through sedums as, Eminem. It really just sounds like something new, innovative, mixing the new, with the tried and tested, spitting rhymes and telling a story. 'Word to you mother'

In some scary internet news today Bebo UK , a website aimed at young people says it is moving to block explicit photographs from being downloaded onto its site. The move follows concerns from parents and teachers in Northern Ireland about young people downloading photographs and having inappropriate conversations online. Which is completely fair and if anything, security should be stepped up in all areas to protect children. We live in a new world, one that many parents have no or little experience of. Also the row between supporters of a Swedish website accused of piracy and the nation's authorities is escalating. A raid on The Pirate Bay site by Swedish police is thought to have been the catalyst for hack attacks on official websites and even protests on the streets of Stockholm. It's complete madness, tho I fully support their ideals as the industries argument is unfounded, we go to the cinema more, buy move DVD's and purchase more music. GET OVER IT! Go on Pirate Bay and it's users, sock it to the man!

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Amazing Fingerball Skilz :: New T-Shirt Hell Shirts :: Yahoo! Netrospective: 10 years, 100 moments of the Web :: 666 day inspires demonic releases :: Nuns are Funny

TODAY'S BIG BROTHER THOUGHT :: Grace, you, my dear, should know better! Maybe I am being naive here but she is very manipulative, a strong character and therefore could / should she win? A nasty piece of work yes but is there anyway we can respect this bint? Think about it; 'It's only a game show, it's only a game show'!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "I fought the lawn, and the lawn won"


No comments: