About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Forget A&J's Music Related Interests...

P align=justify>On Tuesday I spent some time with iTunes, sorting out my music collection, removing duplicates, uploading some new CD's I got, etc and am left with a total of 5869 songs and 25.82 gigs of hard disk space taken. I happen to think that it's a fairly good collection. What size is yours? I must see if I can locate some kind of average stats for this sort of thing, god I am so anal! I also spent some time updating Podcasts and locating new ones, like Adam & Joe - I must get there DVD's [*edit - It just so happens that they are releasing a DVD of the show on the 19th and you can pre order it from Play for only £5.99, I got it] as the shows they produced where fantastic, check out the Adam & Joe Show Wikipedia entry if you don't believe me, again a show that started 10 years ago, boy life is flying by! - and Ricky Gervais video cast. Have not watched or listened to them, keeping that for when I play poker on Friday evening.

Which reminds me, Poker, anyone play online? Fancy playing in our own room on the internet? Join party poker, deposit some cash and then we can all hook up in our own password protected table, late on a Friday evening!

Here are some topics I want to cover here but keep forgetting about:

  • Lupe Fiasco - Kick Push my fav track at the mo
  • The changing face of the High Street
  • 6 months seeing Dimples
  • The amount of old people there are, like ants
  • How hot the weather is these days
  • Growing my hair long, how I wish
  • The cost of motor insurance in N.I.

Recently I have been reading stuff like this over at Enterprise Equity, go figure;

"For many such Buyout teams, the MBO acronym could stand for something else - Make or Break Opportunity."

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: 10 Things To Make You Want to Puke :: Paris Hilton's First Single Is Terrible :: Jell-O Shot on Fire :: Pink Getting Her Nipple Pierced Video :: We are a brotherhood of men who share the common bond

TODAY'S BIG BROTHER THOUGHT :: Nikki, 9 - 5 is a gift, suck it up! With only half of the golden tickets claimed, who is going in tomorrow??? I hope it's the internet stripper, lol!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up!"


No comments: