About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

DX10, Weekend and F1 (loves it)...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123


OK, OK, so I did not need to upgrade to DX10! I have a 7950 X 2, that is a monster 1 gig of graphics in two cards, bolted together in SLI but you only need one slot to put it in. It's more that enough for a PC gamer and will cut through any task, in fact it was the best card available before the 8 series (DX10) and will still out perform some of those cards. If anyone wants it (it would be a shame to let it go to waste) for themselves or to sell on e bay, bung me a few quid and it's yours! Anyway to cut a long story short, I am going to be skint soon so this was my last chance to make this purchase before the end of the year and I need it for Unreal Tournament (my fav game of all time) when it comes out in Nov!

This weekend I am off to a party on Friday night with Brian and "The Girls", I am useless with names! Obviously I love to think they all fancy me but after my drunkin rant about hating women last week (I was just being a twat, like that comes as a surprise to anyone and winding them up), I think the reality is, that, in fact they all hate me, lol!! Well something like that!

Saturday night I am hoping to hit Wolseys and catch Kayeso DJ. Tho that is very dependant on how messy Friday gets!

Sunday we have the Italian Grand Prix and I think it's going to be a very close run thing! The times are:

Live qualifying Saturday 8 September 1230-1430 ITV4
Highlights qualifying Saturday 8 September 2325-0040 ITV1
Live race Sunday 9 September 1200-1450 ITV1
Highlights Sunday 9 September 2245-2345 ITV1
Highlights re-run Monday 10 September 1800-1900 ITV4

That's it, I will probably not post to Tuesday so everyone have a great weekend!

TODAY'S LINKS :: Unreal Tournament 3 :: Lego Hawking :: Google Jokes, Sometimes... :: DJ Music Software :: Facebook opens profiles to public :: The 10 Best Ways to Win an Argument

REMEMBER KID'S :: "My wife keeps complaining I never listen to her (or something like that)!"
AddThis Feed Button

Get Truphone

No comments: